Are you a reporter looking for stories to tell about new ways of doing research?
We have stories to share. The National-Patient Centered Clinical Research Network (PCORnet), a PCORI initiative committed to furthering people-centered research and driving meaningful patient outcomes, is a “network of networks” that spans every state in the U.S. PCORnet leaders are available to speak to subjects such as:
- Engaging and partnering with patients and participants at every step of the research process.
- Embedding research into everyday, real-world settings.
- Harmonizing and curating data to find answers more efficiently.
- Improving chronic disease prevention and treatment.
- Investigating rare diseases.
- Learning how to better research underserved populations such as children, people with multiple conditions, the uninsured and other vulnerable groups.
- And many more…
If you are a reporter or writer who wants to learn more or get in touch with an expert in our network, please contact us. We’d love to help you.
Associate Director of Media Relations
|For permission or guidance on usage of the PCORnet logo, contact:
Shireesha Jevaji, Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 780-2195
|Follow Us on Twitter: @PCORnetwork @PCORI|
- Newsroom: Webpage listing all of our news items and guest blog posts.
- PCORnet 15-Minute Talk: Powerpoint presentation explaining why PCORnet was created and how it works.
- PCORnet Story Infographic: 2-page PDF explaining why PCORnet was created and how it works.
- PCORI Fact Sheet on PCORnet: 2-page PDF listing all PCORnet Partner Networks and the accomplishments of PCORnet.
- PCORI Fact Sheet on PCORnet Demonstration Studies: Brief descriptions of PCORnet’s four demonstration study initiatives and a listing of studies that fall into each one.
- PCORI Fact Sheet on ADAPTABLE Aspirin Study: Brief description of PCORnet’s first demonstration study examining which aspirin dose is best to protect patients with heart disease.
- PCORI Fact Sheet on Obesity Studies: Brief description of PCORnet’s first observational studies addressing questions on the treatment and prevention of obesity.
- PCORnet Privacy Statement: PCORnet’s statement on its commitment to patient privacy and data security.
- PCORnet Videos: Voices of PCORnet Stakeholders.